Saturday, October 1, 2011

30 Day Challenge {Day Two}

Day Two- What you wore today.

Here we go again with the bad quality cell-phone pictures.. I'm not getting off to a very good start here. Perhaps I should have started when the battery situation for the real camera was worked out? Oh well. It is what it is. Maybe next week. =)



I am not one to fuss over my body, or what goes on my body. Never have, probably never will.
While I do feel nice every so often when I have a reason to dress up, those are few and far between.
I'm happy when the clothes I'm wearing are comfortable and fit properly. Being a very (very!) short person.. ( 5,1 with shoes ) paired with having a curvy shape and being heavy chested, finding those clothes can be a challenge. Pants are either too long or the waist doesn't fit properly, or shirts are too short, or too long and too tight, or all of the above.
Like I said, comfy with a good fit... also easy access for breastfeeding, which usually means layers.
 That's what this girl likes. No muss, no fuss.

Today, is Saturday. Housework day. I'm wearing jeans, a white tank top & green tshirt, with a black sweater overtop (Hello 9C weather today!! brrr...)



Now that that's over with, can we talk about something interesting? ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.