Friday, December 30, 2011

365 days, come and gone.

So, christmas has come and gone and there may as well have been crickets chirping over at mamabee. I have not forgotten, just pushed aside while I try and claw my way through the chaos and allow myself a few minutes of time to write.

Between starting a new job, keeping a house, running ragged after 3 busy kids and trying to keep calm through a hectic time of year.. I've been trying to enjoy a rare cup of coffee without tap, tapping at the keyboard.

In a few short days, the new year will be upon us.. 2012.. I can't help but wonder what the new year will bring.. there have been so many changes as of late, both good and not so good. 2012 will bring the 9th year of parenthood upon me as my oldest child and only daughter celebrates her last year in the single digits.. whether I'm ready for it or not, and the end of the year may bring preparations of putting our home on the market and moving onto something better (and closer to work!). Big changes. Bring it on.

Life is good.. busy, bustling, .. but good.
We are happy, we are whole. Through another year we stand together, hands clasped, facing what comes our way, ready for anything.

Happy new year friends, may it bring love, joy and laughter to you and yours.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.