Sunday, April 24, 2011

A very happy Easter to you & yours {from me & mine}



Our senses are tingling over here from a busy weekend. We've enjoyed the laughter in the air and the smells of summer. we were blessed with the most fantastic weather this weekend.
The kids are tired and happy to have one more day to rest up before heading back to school on Tuesday, while I'm happy that we have one more day to get back into our little routine.
The easter bunny was good to them, and we have a fridge full of leftovers and a ham & split pea soup bubbling away in the slow cooker.
Life is good.

I've given myself the past week to recuperate from a minor surgery and I'm happy to be feeling better. :)

Stay tuned for a special Meatless Monday tomorrow, with a little helper named Hailey.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.