Monday, November 14, 2011

Twelve Months Of Trenton {Twelve}

Dear Trenton;

It happened. a whole twelve months have passed since you came into the world. Despite my efforts to make the year happen as slowly as possible, it flew by, and there was nothing I could do to stop it.
You're a whole year old.

It seems like someone flipped a switch the minute you turned one. Your words sound clearer, your steps are strong and determined, you know exactly what you want.
You have lots of words now, "Mama, Dada, Baba, Milk, Yeah..." I think my favourites are when you call your sister.. you go toddling toward her room with a firm, "Heeeyeeeee!" She loves it as much as I do. The other is when you see the cat, Otep. You point, and smack your lips and say "Owwwww" which means Otep, we know, because it's the only time we hear that sound come from your mouth. It's pretty much the cutest thing ever.

You're not only walking, you're almost running now. You love being able to walk on your own outside and explore. It will be so much fun watching you toddle around in your snowsuit and discover the snow for the first time.
You seem to like daycare, but you only just stopped crying at dropoff.. but every time I pick you up, you are all smiles.
You're incredibly cheeky.. you know exactly what "No" means, and when we say it, you give us this hilarious grin that says "What are you going to do about it?"

Your personality develops a little more with each passing day and I am having a blast getting to know the little you. I could just explode, I love you so much.

I am happy that this project is done, I don't think we would have successfully gotten another photo... you were not having it by the end.. but I know I'll be glad that we stuck through and did it together. It will be nice to look back on.

I love you, little man. Here's to the next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.