Sunday, January 30, 2011

Welcome.

This will be my first real post at the new blog, "Mama Bee {to the power of three}". I have been keeping a journal over at LJ for years and years, and have decided that while I will still use that place for certain little updates, as well as keeping up with some wonderfully supportive communities, it was time for me to find my own space for our stories.. so here we are. Please bear with me over the next few days while I select some of my favourites to share with you.

My name is Janyne. I am married to Rob. Together, we parent 3 beautiful children named Hailey (to be known as H) who was born at 41 weeks on March 7th, 2003, Kaleb (K) who was born at 33 weeks on September 8th, 2005, and our newest (and last!) little bundle, Trenton (who will be named as T..are you seeing a trend?) who was born at 40 weeks and one day on November 10th, 2010.
Together, we are the Beaudettes. We live a quiet life in a tiny town in South-Eastern Ontario, Canada.
Here, at Mama Bee, I will be keeping a record of our quiet (and sometimes not-so-quiet) life. I will be sharing stories of love, laughter, fear, parenting fails and wins, home renovations, and probably the occasional fart joke. I will be sharing photos and videos of this family that I hold so dearly.

Enjoy our stories, friends.. and please do say hello. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.