Wednesday, May 18, 2011

An obligatory post about breastfeeding {& how we have made it this far}

6 month acheivement ribbon - Garnet


Another post about breastfeeding? Why? What makes it so special? All I'm doing is providing for my baby the biological standard.. doing what my body was meant to do.. big friggin' deal, right?

Well, yeah. To me, it is a big deal.

I am proud of myself. We have made it to six months. Half a year, with no end in sight.. I have had my share of troubles with breastfeeding my children and I am damn proud every single day.

And so I will speak out. I will yell out. I will post ribbons and photos and tell myself;
"Way to go, Mama. You're doing it. You have every right to be proud."


So here we are, 6 months in. The bare minimum I told myself, and now that we're here, I can't imagine stopping.
We are a team, and we're winning.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.