Wednesday, May 18, 2011

& a sharp realization.

So after posting my most recent "Wordless Wednesday" I clicked on the button to view my blog and saw that I have not posted anything at all since last wednesday. For shame. I have not posted a recipe in many weeks, and nothing of substance for quite some time.

What gives?

After the surgery I had just before easter, my frequency took a dive and hasn't quite recovered. I wanted to post about my surgery.. about the emotions I was feeling and the ordeal I thought we would have at the hospital that never happened, but I couldn't quite bring myself to write it out.. maybe because I can barely articulate it to myself, let alone get it down on paper, so to speak.

I need to motivate myself to write more consistently, or I know I will regret it. Even if I'm not writing these stories for anyone but myself, I feel better when I get it out and have something to be able to look back through and read. I record of my life, so to speak.

Consider this my promise to myself. A promise to get my feelings and stories down and in words.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.