Saturday, September 17, 2011

Something To Look Forward To {30 Day Photo Challenge}

I've decided to try and complete the "Thirty day Photo Challenge" that I've seen floating around lately.
My goal is to start is a few days, and be finished by the end of October.
That's not to say that I think my photos are anything special, but I find great enjoyment in it.

Wish me luck!


30 Day Photo Challenge

Day One: Self Portrait
Day Two: What you wore today
Day Three: Clouds
Day Four: Something Green
Day Five: From a high angle
Day Six: From a low angle
Day Seven: Fruit
Day Eight: A bad habit
Day Nine: Someone you love
Day Ten: Childhood memory
Day Eleven: Something blue
Day Twelve: Sunset
Day Thirteen: Yourself with 13 things
Day Fourteen: Eyes
Day Fifteen: Silhouette
Day Sixteen: Long Exposure
Day Seventeen: Technology
Day Eighteen: Your shoes
Day Nineteen: Something orange
Day Twenty: Bokeh
Day Twenty-One: Faceless Self-portrait
Day Twenty-Two: Hands
Day Twenty-Three: Sunflare
Day Twenty-Four: Animal
Day Twenty-Five: Something Pink
Day Twenty-Six: Close-Up
Day Twenty-Seven: From a Distance
Day Twenty-Eight: Flowers
Day Twenty-Nine: Black and White
Day Thirty: Self Portrait

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.