Saturday, March 26, 2011

ABC's of Mrs B.

Mememememe!

A. Age: Somewhere in between 20-30. ;)B. Bed size: Double. I KNOW.
C. Chore you hate: Laundry. Ack. Three kids and a husband who changes twice a day.
D. Dogs: I love me some Basset Hounds. One day I will own one.
E. Essential start to your day: Coffee.
F. Favorite color: Red or Orange. Love them both equally.
G. Gold or silver: Silver.
H. Height: 5′1″ (&1/4) YES THE 1/4 IS IMPORTANT.
I. Instruments you play: I can sing & play the piano at a beginners level. I can learn by ear. I cannot read music.
J. Job Title: Momma.
K. Kids: Hailey-8. Kaleb-5. Trenton-4mos. They're all kinds of awesome.

L. Live: Ontario, CA.
M. Mom’s name: Alicia. (Pronounced A-Lee-Sha)
N. Nicknames: Weiner, Tango, Palmy.. among a few others that are far too embarassing and inappropriate to list.
O. Overnight hospital stays: Childbirth X3.
P. Pet peeve: selfishness in general is a pretty big turnoff for me.
Q. Quote from a movie:

Vincent: "That's a pretty fucking good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty fucking good."
(Pulp Fiction)

R. Right or left handed: Right.
S. Siblings: Robert
T. Time you wake up: 5am Boobfeed & up for the day between 7-730.
U. Underwear: Only with jeans or a dress/skirt.
V. Vegetables you dislike: I like all veggies. Unless they are overcooked. But I'll still eat 'em.
W. What makes you run late: Procrastination?
X. X-Rays you’ve had: MRI on head & lungs, X-Rays on teeth, ankle & ribs.

Y. Yummy food you make: I am an excellent cook. XD
Z. Zoo animal: I could watch the otters play for hours.

1 comments:

Elle said...

Hello, Janyne! This is ErikaBlogs from LJ (and facebook.) I just wanted to share my blog with you. Follow me? I'm following you now. :)

http://www.gritsandglamour.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.