Thursday, March 10, 2011

busy days & spring around the corner

This morning we woke up to more snow that had been rained on for the better part of the early morning and is now a thick slush. We are supposed to get some more tonight.

I think today, I am going to stay home and do laundry and not step a foot out the door.

Tomorrow is the start to another busy weekend. I have to make the drive into town to pick up some last minute things for the girl's birthday party on Saturday.

Once the weekend is over, March Break is upon us. a busy week of mostly trying to keep the kids occupied so that they forget how bored they are. :) So far we have some swimming and some visits planned.

After the break is over, I think that I am going to put myself in a springtime frame of mind and start cleaning the house of the winter blah. It might still be frightful outside, but that's no reason to be in a negative mood. Maybe I'll be so busy cleaning and being happy that the weather will change to pretty when I'm not looking.
:)

So long for now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.